We design, build, install, lease and operate
BW OFFSHORE has a strong global presence and is active in all major oil and gas regions, with projects across Asia Pacific, North and South America, Europe and Africa. The company currently operates in 12 countries, with support from local onshore teams, and is an organisation with world-wide reach. Our international staff represents more than 30 nationalities.
BW Offshore’s experience in offshore floating production ensures optimised system life-cycle cost. In addition to BW Offshore’s lease fleet, the company also operates non-owned FPSOs:
- Peregrino FPSO for Statoil, Brazil
- P-63 FPSO for Petrobras, Brazil
• BW Offshore delivered its first FSO Berge Sisar in 1982, and replaced it in 1989 with the converted sister vessel LPG FPSO Berge Troll, which was operated for a subsidiary of Chevron on Block 0 outside Cabinda, Angola, until 2005.
• The BW Pioneer broke industry records as the first FPSO in the US Gulf of Mexico and the deepest disconnectable moored facility (2,500 meters) in the world.
• The FPSO Yúum Kák Náab has the world’s largest oil throughput capacity, with 600,000 BBL/D; it was also the first FPSO to be installed in the Gulf of Mexico.
• BW Offshore designed, built and operated the world’s first FPSO with drilling capability, the Azurite FPSO.
• BW Offshore provides world-class leading production uptime, with a five-year average of 99%.
WE DESIGN, BUILD, INSTALL, LEASE AND OPERATE
• BW Offshore offers robust engineering, procurement, construction, installation services, operation and leasing of FPSOs and FSOs.
• On average, our fleet handles 600,000 BOE/D and performs more than 388 offloads/year.
• BW Offshore’s extensive track record includes 38 FPSO and FSO projects.
• BW Offshore Subsea Installation Services (SIS) is a turnkey provider of offshore installation and construction services specialising in installation of mooring systems, flexible risers, umbilicals.